The health and safety of our residents and staff is our top priority, along with transparent communication to our families and community.
We are welcoming new residents to our communities and have adapted our assessment and move-in process to keep new and current residents safe and healthy. Our intention is to protect the well-being of both current and future residents. Throughout the entire move-in process, we will monitor our resources and capacity and provide transparent communication. Visitation is allowed with certain limitations and restrictions. This may change at any time. For the most up-to-date visitation policy, please contact the community directly.
We continue to follow recommendations given by the local health departments and the CDC to decrease our risk of exposure:
- -All staff wear medically approved PPE
- -Timely COVID-19 testing and contact tracing
- -Providing access to the COVID-19 vaccine to all team members and residents
- -Complying with CDC and local state guidance surrounding visitation
- -Complying with mask mandates and social distancing during dining, activities, etc
- -Increasing all infection control practices and housekeeping efforts
In the event of a positive diagnosis of COVID, residents and their designated emergency contact will be notified by the Executive Director. Regular updates will be sent out thereafter. Residents who test positive or show symptoms will be placed in full isolation for 10 days. Staff who test positive or show symptoms are directed to self-quarantine for 14 days.