1. What costs are associated with Seattle senior living?
The cost to live in a Seattle senior living community varies considerably based on the facility’s specific location, level of care, accommodation type, and personal care options. Most senior living communities charge a monthly base rate to cover your accommodation, meals, utilities, maintenance, housekeeping, transportation, and activities.
The higher the level of care needed and additional personal services factored in, your monthly rate will be more expensive. For example, you’d expect to pay more per month for assisted living than for independent living.
At Queen Anne Manor, you’ll only be charged for the care and services you require. Our Executive Director and Wellness Director will help determine the monthly cost of your care plan after completing an assessment based on your unique needs.
2. What financing options are available for Queen Anne, Seattle residents?
The majority of people pay for senior living through a combination of private funds and proceeds from selling their homes.
However, there may be assistance available to you through other avenues. For example, if you were a veteran, you may be entitled to Veterans Aid & Attendance which can provide up to $2,200 a month to a veteran and their spouse or up to $1,900 a month for a veteran without a spouse or dependent. To learn more about this option, visit your local or regional VA Center or visit the VA Seattle website.
Additionally, if you have long-term care insurance or a life insurance policy, you may be able to utilize that to help cover senior living costs. You’ll want to be sure to consult a financial advisor when considering these options.
3. What services are provided at Queen Anne Manor in Seattle?
At Queen Anne Manor, the base rent includes:
- 3 chef-prepared meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping and linens laundry
- Maintenance and landscaping
- Life enrichment activities and exercise classes
- Utilities such as electricity, water, and garbage
- 24-hour onsite staff available
We also offer courtesy scheduled transportation for all our residents to activities within the local area. Special transportation services may be scheduled at an additional cost.
In addition to the above basic services provided to all of our residents, Queen Anne Senior Living can provide many optional care services designed to accommodate individual needs.
4. What amenities does Queen Anne Manor offer?
Queen Anne Manor is nestled in the iconic neighborhood of Queen Anne in Seattle. Senior living at Queen Anne Manor boasts amenities designed with you in mind. Some of them include:
- Convenient shopping and local dining
- Superb local attractions
- Spacious common areas + inviting atmosphere
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor patio and courtyard, communal lounge, and sitting areas
- Private dining room for special occasions & visitors
5. What makes Queen Anne senior living unique from other senior living in the area?
Perched overlooking downtown Seattle and the stunning Elliot Bay is Queen Anne Manor. It’s a neighborhood with historic charm and modern allure. Throughout Queen Anne, you’ll find elegant architecture, picturesque streets, and beautiful views.
In the heart of Queen Anne sits cozy cafes, fine dining, and lively energy. Residents and visitors can enjoy an enchanting experience in this iconic neighborhood overlooking Seattle.
6. Does Queen Anne Manor offer Memory Care?
Yes. Queen Anne Manor in Seattle offers multiple care specialties including: