1. How much does it cost to live at Holi Senior Living in Hillsboro?
The cost to live in a Hillsboro senior living community varies considerably based on the level of care, accommodation type, and personal care options. Most senior living communities charge a monthly base rate to cover your accommodation, meals, utilities, maintenance, housekeeping, transportation, and activities.
The higher the level of care needed and additional personal services requested, the more expensive your monthly rate will be. For example, you would expect to pay more per month for memory care or assisted living than for independent living.
At Holi Senior Living, you’ll only be charged for the care and services you require. Our Executive Director and Wellness Director will help determine the monthly cost of your care plan after completing an assessment based on your unique needs.
2. What financing options are available for residents?
Most people pay for senior living through a combination of private funds and proceeds from selling their homes.
However, there may be assistance available to you through other avenues. For example, if you are a veteran, you may be entitled to Veterans Aid & Attendance which can provide up to $2,200 a month to a veteran and their spouse or up to $1,900 a month for a veteran without a spouse or dependent. To learn more about this option, visit your local or regional VA Center or consult Washington County resources.
Additionally, if you have long-term care insurance or a life insurance policy, you may be able to utilize that to help cover senior living costs. You’ll want to be sure to meet with a financial advisor when considering these options.
3. What services are provided at Holi Senior Living in Hillsboro?
At Holi Senior Living, the base rent includes:
- 3 chef-prepared meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping and linens laundry
- Maintenance & landscaping
- Life enrichment activities and exercise classes
- Access to community amenities
- Utilities such as electricity, water, and garbage
- 24-hour onsite wellness staff available, including a nurse
We also offer courtesy scheduled transportation for all our residents to activities within the local area. Special transportation services may be scheduled at an additional cost.
In addition to the above basic services provided to all of our residents, Holi Senior Living can provide many optional care services designed to accommodate individual needs.
Learn more about the services provided at Holi Senior Living in Hillsboro.
4. What amenities does Holi Senior Living offer?
Holi Senior Living is nestled in the thriving city of Hillsboro. Senior living at Holi boasts amenities designed with you in mind. Some of them include:
- Convenient shopping and local dining options
- Exciting local attractions
- Spacious common areas + inviting atmosphere
- On-site salon and barbershop
- Outdoor courtyard, communal lounge, and sitting areas
Learn more about the amenities at Holi, a premier Hillsboro senior living community.
5. What makes Holi Senior Living unique from other senior living communities in the area?
Hillsboro, Oregon – Washington County’s largest city – is full of historic charm but bustling with contemporary luxuries. In this bright town, you’ll enjoy museums, theatres, galleries, farmer’s markets, as well as events throughout the year.
You won’t have to venture far for stunning views of Oregon’s nature scene. Beautiful parks are sprinkled throughout the area and larger nature preserves sit close by.
Residents and visitors can enjoy an enchanting and energizing experience in the large and inviting city of Hillsboro.
6. Does Holi Senior Living offer Memory Care?
Yes. Holi Senior Living in Hillsboro, Oregon offers multiple care specialties including: