1. How much does living at Emerald City Senior Living in Seattle cost?
The cost to live in a senior living community varies considerably based on the facility’s location, level of care, accommodation type, and personal care options. The majority of senior living communities have you pay a monthly base rate to cover your accommodation, meals, utilities, maintenance, housekeeping, transportation, and activities.
The higher the level of care needed and additional personal services factored in, your monthly rate will be more expensive. For example, you’d expect to pay more per month for assisted living than for independent living.
At Emerald City Senior Living in Seattle, you’ll only be charged for the care and services you require. Our Executive Director and Wellness Director will help determine the monthly cost of your care plan after completing an assessment based on your unique needs.
2. What financing options are available for Seattle residents in the Maple Leaf neighborhood?
Most people pay for a senior living community through a combination of private funding and proceeds from selling their homes.
However, there may be assistance available to you. For example, if you were a veteran, you may be entitled to Veterans Aid & Attendance which can provide up to $2,200 a month to a veteran and their spouse or up to $1,900 a month for a veteran without a spouse or dependent. To learn more about this option, visit your local or regional VA Center or visit the VA Seattle website.
Additionally, if you have long-term care insurance or a life insurance policy, you may be able to utilize that to help cover senior living costs. You’ll want to be sure to consult a financial advisor when considering these options.
3. What services are included in the base rate for Emerald City Senior Living in Maple Leaf?
At Emerald City Senior Living, the base rent includes:
- 3 chef-prepared meals a day
- General maintenance and landscaping
- Activities & life enrichment program
- Utilities such as electricity, water, and garbage
- • 24-hour onsite staff available
We also offer courtesy scheduled transportation for all our residents to activities within the local area. Special transportation services may be scheduled at an additional cost.
In addition to the above basic services provided to all of our residents, Emerald City Senior Living can provide many optional care services designed to accommodate individual needs.
Learn more about the services provided at Emerald City.
4. What amenities does Emerald City Senior Living in Seattle offer?
Emerald City is based in Seattle, nestled in the beautiful neighborhood of Maple Leaf. Senior living at Emerald City boasts amenities designed with you in mind. Some of them include:
- Convenient shopping and local dining
- Club room to enjoy activities
Learn more about the amenities at Emerald City Senior Living, Seattle’s premier senior living community.
5. What makes Emerald City senior living in Maple Leaf unique to other senior living in Seattle?
Maple Leaf is a vibrant neighborhood located in the north-central part of Seattle. It’s known for lush greenery, charming residential streets, and a tangible sense of community.
Named one of Seattle’s best neighborhoods in 2020, Maple Leaf offers a peaceful and inviting atmosphere. With its proximity to beautiful parks, local shopping, and dining options, Maple Leaf offers a lot to Emerald City residents.
6. Does Emerald City have Memory Care?
Yes. Emerald City in Seattle offers multiple care specialties including: